Wednesday, November 27, 2013

All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth

Kelly gave birth to her little baby Faith yesterday.  I’m excited to meet her!

And in other, almost as big news, I discovered today that Kieran is breaking his first two teeth!  I know what you’re thinking. “Wait, what?!?!  He’s only 5 1/2 months old!  Although that’s not unreasonably early, for your kids it is!”  I’m sure you recall that my other three babies all got their first tooth on their 7 month birthdays.  So I thought I had another 6 weeks.  This does explain the last two nights though.  After a month or more where Kieran was waking up just once a night or not at all, (the latter happening consistently the last 2 weeks), he woke up twice or more the last couple of nights.  And didn’t nap as long as usual either yesterday.  I had just been telling Brian about it, speculating that K must be growing or something, when he flashed a nice smile and I saw the culprits.  Poor baby.

No comments: