Friday, December 6, 2013

Happy Snow Day!





No school today.  I should have taken a picture of our neighborhood.  ALL the kids come out (and there's a lot of kids) and they all played  together as a group.  It was fun to see.

 Brian went to work, and left a giant hole in the driveway!
005

I was thinking that Hollyn wouldn’t remember being in snow.  She was only 1 1/2 last winter.  But she must have remembered because the first thing she did was grab a handful and eat it.  Hahaha

017
016
If she wasn’t eating it, she was rolling in it.  The boys always approached snow cautiously and decided they were done quickly.  Hollyn just jumps right in and could stay out in it all day.



 

022
Kier-Bear’s First Snow!  He wandered around outside with me for a bit.

025

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love the pictures, but I have to say I am totally stunned by the amount of snow you got!