Tuesday, May 28, 2013

♪♫ O-ho the Wells Fargo Wagon is a-comin' down the street, Oh please let it be for me! ♫♪


I'm not totally sure what was going down here.  I noticed the UPS truck on the right - I assumed - dropping off a package at the neighbors.  It stayed for a bit long I realized in hindsight, but I was making dinner and not paying much attention.  Then I looked up and saw this.  There was some package-moving from one truck to the other, though I only saw like one or two boxes actually being moved.  (Again, making dinner, Hollyn "helping" me sitting on the counter...) But whenever I glanced up, I didn't see anyone or anything happening.  I guessed that perhaps the right-sided truck was experiencing problems.  But then, they both just drove away.  Oooooo.k.  At least I didn't need to rush out during this interesting exchange.

No comments: