Saturday, April 9, 2011

I Think I Have a Serious Problem

Brian’s off craigslisting for me for me today.  If I like what I see in person, we’ll be the proud owners of another couch. (And if I don’t like what I see, we’ll sell it ourselves.)  My Mom commented recently that if we ever move away she’ll miss our entertainment value – our constantly changing assortment of furniture.  What?  I don’t know what she’s talking about.  In our 7 years of marriage Brian and I have owned or borrowed only…

7 couches, 5 entertainment centers, 5 dining sets, 6 computer/office desks, 4 rocking chairs, and an assortment of other furniture from coffee tables to dressers to drafting tables. (Oh, and 6 vehicles plus a motorcycle.) Yeah, I don’t know what my Mom is talking about.

:-)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

You've definitely worked your way through more furniture than I ever have!! Maybe you could set a guinness world record in....furniture acquisition?

The Hulls said...

Your Mom is TOTALLY exaggerating! :)

Kelly said...

She's not exaggerating. Definitely not.