Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sundays with the Stevensons

My sister Devon with Asher. I had to add this 'cause they look so cute!


How 'bout that Super Bowl, eh? As you can see, most of this family slept through it.






























Our handsome little man (#2). He is getting so big. He was weighed yesterday at 9 lb, 11 oz... but I swear it feels more like 12 lbs!


I mainly just wanted to show off my new haircut, but unfortunately this is the best picture of the bunch. This was the day of the cut, which means I can't recreate how nice it looks, otherwise I'd try to get a better picture.


3 comments:

Kelly said...

I think your new haircut looks cute! I need to get mine cut too.

Unknown said...

Awww, that picture at the top of the page is REALLY cute. I almost want to print it out and put it on my wall! Haha.

I swear, your email is coming soon... congratulations again!

Kristy said...

Cute 'do! You look like Moon in this picture. ;)