Sunday, December 31, 2017

November 2017, in review


 I played in the Christmas parade the day after Thanksgiving. So, SOOOO cold! But fun! But very cold. ;-)




Celebrated Kenyon's 40th birthday. 


In true Asher form, he situated himself among the ladies. The best part, though was when he told us all how he loves to sit by old ladies because he loves the way they smell. "The older they get, the better they smell!" hahahaha. This kid!






Ward activity to clean the church building



 I do not think that means what they think it means:


Anyone else sit this way when they eat? No?


 So this was kind of funny. I was grocery shopping with Kieran, standing in front of the condiments. Since I'd recently learned Hollyn likes mustard, and she's the only one in the household who does, I said to Kieran, "Should we get Hollyn some mustard?" His response? "Can I have my own Ketchup??? Pleeeeease Mom? Please, can I have my own ketchup?" For 98 cents I figured, why not. I selected a Ketchup and handed it to him. He cradled that bottle the entire rest of the shopping trip. He talked about it non-stop, thanking me repeatedly. As soon as Hollyn got home he rushed to show her the his & her condiments. Obviously, the decent thing to do was pull out the label maker to add their names. It was seriously the best gift ever for both of them. 😜
 

And just because... #Angryface




1 comment:

Kelly said...

I guess I haven't looked at blogs for a long time. I thought I got notifications but turns out I don't. Cute pictures - such fun happenings in your family!!!