Thursday, February 7, 2013

Media Dump



So this little presentation right here, this is the result of my parents graciously taking Brenny and I along down to Grants Pass to attend my nephew's baptism.  Brennan may have talked his Grandma into playing this song a time or two ;-)  (original)

Flat Stanley joined the boys for a game of Herioca

This little lady LOVES books.  (She's perfectly content to read to herself)

And this little lady likes attention and acting the "Star"

And THIS little lady made a mess, mess, mess, mess all over the home...
This one's blurry, but it's the best smile one


I just love this look

Yes, I know Hollyn dominates the pictures and comments on the blog.  But she's the youngest and changing at the fastest rate.  Wait 'til little brother comes along...


No comments: