Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Life is Good

I'm posting a bunch of video and pictures from the last little while. Since it's been so long, there will probably be a lot.

The video is kinda long, but I enjoy watching my kids, so if you get bored, that's your problem! =) It covers some frequent activities. Like, lately Brennan is WAY into playing on the couch cushions. They do what you'll watch every day. I keep taking video of it because it never ceases to amuse me.

Asher is very into jumping off of things. I don't know where it started, but it also includes trying to walk down stairs the front way, often without even holding on to anything. Yesterday for example, as we waited in the waiting room at the Dr.'s office, Asher spent the whole time climbing up the chair, turning around, and jumping off. Of course I held his handto assist, otherwise he'd of probably broken his leg. This child really likes to live on the edge, I guess. I'm a little nervous that as he gets older, he'll continue to continue to look for extreme-sport fun. Boys, boys, boys. I don't know how this happened to me.

The lunch-time scene in this really cracks me up. We do it during dinner on the nights when Brian's at work. We each just laugh for the sake of making the others laugh. If you haven't tried it, you oughta. It's super fun!


Nice Days


O.k. That's all for this post. I don't know about you guys, but do you find it to be a HUGE pain to get pictures in the right spot?

1 comment:

Kelly said...

These are great pictures! It's so fun to see!!!

Even though I know that Asher is the same age as Kenna, I keep imagining him much younger and so it surprises me every time to see him doing big-boy stuff like walking and JUMPING! Wow! Aren't you lucky to have such an active guy. He looks like a fun, cheerful kid!