Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Cruisin' & Bouncin'


Asher is now over 4 months old. I can't believe how fast he's growing. Brennan seemed to take forever... but then again I was kinda anxious for him to grow. I was always so excited for upcoming milestones and new things, and of course I thought things would be easier once he reached certain ages. They weren't. Each age brings new challenges. Actually, I think he's a lot easier now than he has ever been, so I guess it really does happen. But I digress...
*
Anyway, it just seems like Asher is growing so fast. I can't keep up with his wardrobe. Partly because of how quickly he's growing and partly because I can't walk through the mess in the kids' bedroom where all the clothes are kept. ;-) This last week I tested Asher out in the doorway bouncer and the walker. He seems to like both well enough, unlike Brennan who was NOT a fan. And it's growing on Asher even more. Just in these last few days he's improved 10-fold in his ability to grab and retain a hold on his toys. A few days ago he was knocking the toys off his tray at lightning speed, but today he actually held on to them for several minutes before dropping them over the side.
*
The video is a little long, like a full minute maybe. I have spent much time trying to find a program that edits video from our digital camera, with no luck. We need a new camera anyway, so maybe with the next one... Anyway... (Actually, it looks like it's exactly one minute. Weird.)

No comments: