Monday, November 2, 2015

Best.Kiss.Ever.

I keep meaning to update with actual comments about the kids' current states - like things they say or what kinds of things Kieran does these days, etc. I also have a ton of video clips that're building up because it's such a bother to format them for posting on the blog.

Unfortunately it's past my bedtime tonight already so I'll have to write an update another day. But here's a fun video of Kieran giving lots of kisses. He makes the BEST fish-lips, I have no idea how he got so good at them. And he happens to be a fan of smooching in general. I love getting my Kieran kisses! (And the boys just think it's hilarious, apparently)






1 comment:

Kelly said...

I finally got around to watching the video on my computer (it doesn't show up on devices) and it is so cute! I love hearing the boys laughing. Kieran's lips are adorable.