Friday, November 30, 2012

Biggest Loser

I'm thinking of writing a book.  I'll call it, "How to Lose Weight Without Even Trying".  It will be a very short book, though.

But things are getting a little better.  I say that, feeling nauseous at this very moment, but I'm not as bad lately as the previous 7+ weeks have been.  It's almost tolerable. :-)  I stopped taking the anti-nausea medication over a week ago - it was creating more problems than it solved some days.  But really, I'm glad I'm starting to be a little less sick because that's the only reason I CAN go unmedicated.  I really, really hate this phase.  I don't know how my Mom did this FIVE times!!!

The plus side is the weight lose though.  Finally, FINALLY hit my post Brennan/pre-Asher weight, perhaps going a tad less.  I was on my way there before this pregnancy, but had plateaued shy of my goal.  So this is nice.  While it lasts, anyway.

No comments: