Friday, August 12, 2011

Project Dining Set

I always have projects running around my head, but rarely start them and even more rarely finish them. My current one however is a lot of fun so far, and I get pretty much instant gratification, which probably helps. So what's the project? Reupholstering the dining room chairs. I bought this indoor/outdoor fabric like a year ago and I'm FINALLY getting around to it.

Before:
(Blah! I hate that color!)

After:


I actually don't love the new fabric, but I like it a lot, so it will do until I get an itch to update again. I feel so crafty and industrious! It's left me feeling happy despite our cars issues (no, that's not a typo. Ugh!)

3 down, 3 to go :-)


1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hey! It's a perfect compliment to the formality of the chairs while still being fun and modern. I like it!