Sunday, October 29, 2017

Summer Continued

 We're quite a FAN of our new friend, "Scoutie". He's totally COOL.

 Having some fun at the county fair with my fun date. When he asked if I wanted to bring the kids with us it took me less than half a second to answer "Nope!"

 Neither one of us is photogenic, especially selfie-style. Meh.


At the neighborhood BBQ





Kieran requested "Bat Girl." He was quite adament that that's what he wanted. Not Batman.




Hanging out at the train with a new-to-me Richardson. Can't have too many Richardson friends, am I right?


One night I fell asleep on the couch. When I woke up to relocate to bed I saw this sweet note on the floor - in a very clean room. It said, "Another quick tidy done by: the Living Room Fairy". I bet you wish the Living Room Fairy visited your house while you slept too!



No comments: